Humming Bear (boy) with accessories and clip
Sorry, we have a technical break. We are coming back soon!
❄️ 15% of EVERYTHING with the CODE winter15 + free delivery on all orders over £35 ❄️
The Humming Bear with CRYsensor is your baby’s first teddy bear, which calms and helps her fall asleep. The compact sleep aid is perfect for walking and travelling. The comfort blanket absorbs the parent’s smell, the teether helps with teething, while the rattle supports the baby’s sensory development.
Humming Bear with CRYsensor (boy)
The Humming Bear has been sewn from soft, highest quality plush, which has been thoroughly tested in laboratories that check the safety of toys. We dressed the teddy bear in a fashionable grey hoodie, which we decorated with a golden heart-shaped embroidery with the Whisbear logo. The sweatshirt can be removed. Thanks to the securely sewn-in magnets in the teddy bear’s paws, the toy can be attached to the frame of a cot or pram. This is your child’s first friend who will stay with her for years. A “humming” device with the CRYsensor function emits pink noise. It is the pink noise that is the most effective and safest for a child. It is the most similar sound to the one a baby hears while still in her mother’s womb. How does the Cry Sensor work? The CRYsensor function is an intelligent solution that we have designed for babies who often wake up at night. The Humming Bear automatically reacts with a calming pink noise when it recognizes the baby’s crying. After 40 minutes of “humming”, the device gently mutes and goes into standby mode. A crying baby or sudden sounds, restart the device for 20 minutes. You can manually turn the device off and on again. The device is operated by one button. You can adjust the noise level, which are also great at masking the surrounding sounds. Safety guarantee Whisbear products are the first sleep aids in Poland to receive the Positive Opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child for children with problems with falling asleep. The Institute verifies products for general, health and developmental safety. Whisbear toys and devices are tested and certified according to safety standards for different world markets, including Europe and the USA. Tests are conducted on an ongoing basis by certification bodies: TÜV Rheinland, CTT, J.S.Hamilton, UL Underwriters Laboratories, Instytut Łączności and Komag. We are certain of the high quality offered, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on Whisbear products. All you have to do is register your toy at www.whisbear.com within 30 days of purchase. Whisbear soft toys are your little one’s first friend who will stay with her for years to come. Whisbear sleep aids were created by two sisters, Julia and Zuzanna Sielickie and help to soothe and send to sleep children in Poland and around the whole world.
- The product can be washed on gentle cycle in a washing machine. Remember to remove the noise emitting device from the soft toy first.
- The 3 AAA batteries needed to operate the device are not included. Dimensions: • Humming Bear Boy: 33x13x16 cm • Pink noise device: 7×2.3 cm
- Packaging: width 35 cm; height 13 cm; depth 23 cm
Humming Bear with a functional clip
The Humming Bear with a functional clip is an essential element of the layette. It will calm a colicky baby in the evening and help her sleep better at night. To make its operation intuitive, also at night, we have equipped it with several practical functions:
- Functional clip – the Humming Bear attached to a cot will not get lost and will be easy to locate when it is dark. This attachment will also work in a pram on a walk or in a car seat while driving a car. The toy will be constantly in sight of the child.
- “Soft start / soft stop” – so that the child does not wake up, switching on and off only takes place gradually.
- 40-minute pink noise – this is the optimal and safe length for babies. It is a time when a baby can calm down and fall asleep.
- Safe sleep aid for a baby. It is extremely important that the pink noise device meets all safety, quality and visual standards. Our Humming Bear received a prestigious reward, which is the Positive Opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child. This is the result of a carefully thought-out project that is valuable to the child and helpful to parents. We made the product from certified fabrics, tested in international laboratories. We have full confidence in Whisbear’s top quality, therefore we offer a lifetime guarantee. Simply register the product at www.forever.whisbear.com
- After removing the soundbox, the toy can be washed. Due to the clip, it is recommended to hand wash it only.
- Three AAA batteries are needed to operate the sleep aid. Batteries are not included with the purchased product.
- Please read the instructions before use.
- Toy: 13 x 8 x 2.5 cm
- Ribbon with clip: 15.5 cm
- Soundbox: 7 x 2.3 cm
- Packaging: 23 x 17.5 x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.175 kg
Our wooden teether is an eco-friendly product that:
- is safe for a baby – partly made of maple tree – which is completely free of impurities or toxins; well-protected wood does not change its form or properties for a long time, even under the influence of frequent contact with saliva,
- has an attractive Scandinavian design due to the combination of natural materials (fabric and wood) joined in a thoughtful way; minimalist elements blend in perfectly with contemporary interiors.
- a child will be attracted to the soft, cuddly head of a nice teddy bear; it will certainly bring about pleasant associations with other, “humming” toys from Whisbear that are kept in exactly the same style,
- it is easy to use – the round handle with which we equipped the wooden teether has a width perfectly matching the little hands of a child. This allows a baby to easily catch and effortlessly hold the toy in her hand,
- the bear is not only an antidote to painful teething, but also a great toy that stimulates child’s development. Recommended for children from 3 months of age.
- 13 x 8 x 6 cm (ear length 10cm)
- Weight: 0.04 kg
- Product with packaging: 20 x 8 x 6 cm
Bear Comfort Blanket
Your little one does not like loneliness, boredom and cold. Nothing threatens her comfort if she has Whisbear cuddly toy with her. The soother has been designed to not only calm down but also entertain. The inner fabric in black and white stripes supports the child’s sensory development from the first weeks. The tied knots attract the baby’s attention and have a practical function too – thanks to them it’s easier to attach the comforter to a pram or teether so that it is always at hand. The blanket enjoys great trust of parents, because it was made of high-quality, certified fabrics and it is recommended from the first moments of a child’s life. It is soft and safe, so it can be used as a gift for e.g. a baby shower. Aesthetically wrapped, it will be an ideal gift for both a child and parents who are debuting in the new role. TIP: Hold the blanket close to your body so that it absorbs your scent. The child, feeling your scent on the blanket, will feel safe during your absence.
- The cuddly toy can be machine wash. Dimensions:
- Length: 31 x 23.5 x 6 cm
- Weight: 0.01 kg
- Product with packaging: 36 x 8 x 6 cm
We all pay attention to the aesthetics of objects, especially those created for the youngest. At Whisbear it could not be otherwise! This baby rattle is a part of our Bear Collection. If you already have or planning to buy our Humming Bear, then you can also choose a toy that stimulates the development of the baby in the package. And it will be needed faster than you think! Once baby turns three months, she will be trying to grasp, hold and play with the teddy bear rattle. Thanks to beautiful colours, soft and high-quality materials, it will stay with her for longer. It will not only fulfill its main entertainment and development function, but will also become a unique decoration of a children’s nursery. Why is our rattle so special?
- It is safe and has positive opinions of specialists and parents. It was created from high-quality, certified fabrics and has all the necessary certificates proving its great quality,
- it is beautiful and has a very friendly appearance,
- it has a shape and size that were simply created so that the baby rattle can be easily kept in small hands,
- it develops small motor skills – it makes sounds, “comes alive” in the hands of a baby. It’s a toy that stimulates baby’s development.
- 13.5 x 10 x 6 cm * (10cm ear length)
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Product with packaging: 19 x 8 x 6 cm