The most useful accessories for a child, which, due to their small size, you can always have at hand. Little humming bear will put the baby to sleep during naps, and the wooden teether will not only be a great toy, but will be especially helpful during teething.
The SleepyBear is Whisbear’s newest product. A sweet, small teddy bear perfect for tiny hands. Delicate, certified material will not irritate the child’s sensitive mouth. It is a soft toy and a sleep aid in one. It soothes and puts babies to sleep, because the noise reminds the baby of sounds known from the mother’s belly. The red bow, added to the teddy bear, is not part of the toy. It should be removed before using the teddy bear. It can be attached to a pram. It will be a decorative element, for “good luck”.
Properties of the Humming SleepyBear:
• Humming for 40 minutes
• Pink noise
• Easy to use – with one button you can turn the noise on and off, and set the appropriate volume
• Positive Opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child
age: 0 m +
soft toy dimensions: 10.5 x 24 cm
device dimensions: 7 x 2.3 cm
The Whisbear baby teether is made of maple wood combined with a soft teddy bear head. It has a round shape, perfectly adapted to tiny hands. 2 in 1 – toy and suport during teething.
• it will relieve pain and help massage swollen gums during the teething period
• varied textures suport sensory development
• allows baby to practice her fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination
• a great gift idea for a baby
age: 3 m +
material: maple wood
dimensions: 13 x 8 x 6 cm