Original Whisbear products designed for the youngest. The SleepyBear will lull the baby to sleep with its soothing noise, and while the baby is active, the rattle will encourage play by developing sensory and cognitive abilities.
Whisbear products can be used at any stage of development, although the recommended age range is 0-12 m.
Product features of the Humming SleepyBear:
• It hums with a 40-minute pink noise that soothes and puts the baby to sleep
• Easy to clean – you can safely wash it in a washing machine at 30 degrees (after removing the device from the teddy bear)
• Simple to use – you can turn the noise on and off with one button
• Safe from the first day of the baby’s life
• Positive Opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child, which is a guarantee of quality and safety
• The teddy bear has a loop on the back, thanks to which you can attach the teddy bear to the pram when it is not being hugged.
Age: 0m +
Cuddly toy dimensions (cm): 10.5 x 24
Device dimensions (cm): 7 x 2.3
Product Features of Whisbear Rattle:
• Easy to grip
• Soft sound
• Works well at every stage of development
• Affects the senses
• Supports the development of fine motor skills
• Age: 0m +
rattle dimensions (cm): 13.5 x 10 x 6
All Whisbear products are tested and have a positive opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child.
Important information about the SleepyBear:
- The bow attached to the teddy bear is not part of the toy and should be removed from the teddy bear before using it. You can attach it to the pram, it will be a nice decoration for “good luck”.
- To operate the humming bear you need AAA batteries, which are not included in the set.
- Classic humming device, without the cry sensor function.