“GLOV baby” for Whisbear. Face and body wash glove
“Glov Baby” wash glove for Whisbear – perfect for washing the baby’s body from the moment she is born! Gentle and safe baby care without the use of chemicals.
Out of stock
Adorable washcloth with teddy bear ears for washing the baby’s face and body. Using only water, it gently cleans and looks after baby’s skin and, like a magic wand, removes all dirt.
Ideally suited for the first baths, but also for cleaning baby’s face after feeding or playing. Without the use of any chemical products or detergents. All you need is clean water!
- made of 80% polyester, 20% polyamide.
- no chemicals
- perfectly replaces wet baby wipes
- has a Positive Opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child No. Op. – 5056
How to use it?
Put the glove on your hand, wet with warm or cold water and wash the body or clean the dirt from the child’s face. The microfibers attract dirt particles like a magnet, without rubbing the baby’s skin excessively.
- ideal for the first baths
- perfectly suited and safe for even the most delicate and highly allergic skin types
- gently and effectively cleans the child’s face after all kinds of games with colouring books and paints
- perfect for cleaning your child’s face after meals
Did you know?
GLOV gloves are made of four types of fibers specially designed and tested for cosmetic use. “GLOV baby” for Whisbear was created to easily deal with the effects of children’s play, without using unnecessary chemical substances. The product can be used only with the addition of water and it is completely safe for infants and has received a Positive Opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child. It will cope well with pen stains, paints, food or mud. Thanks to its small size, you can always carry it with you in your bag, backpack or pocket to use it when traveling or on the playground.
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Dimensions: 17cm x 10 cm x 1 cm
- Weight: 18 g
- Machine washable at max. 40 degrees.
- For daily use for 3 months.
IMPORTANT: Wash the glove before first use.