SET: Humming Sensory Sloth with Cry Sensor + 3in1 Newborn Accessories
READY LAYETTY SET OR BABY SHOWER GIFT: a perfect gift for a future mother or as a complete layette package from Whisbear. Humming Sensory Sloth with a trio of teddy bear accessories (DouDou blanket, rattle and teether).
Free delivery from €49.99
Humming Sensory Sloth with Cry Sensor
Humming Sensory Sloth with Cry Sensor is hand-made from the top-quality, soft, certified textiles. Contrasting textiles and rustling elements in the paws support sensory development. Thanks to the magnets safely sewn into the paws, the toy can be attached to most beds.
The CRYsensor is a smart device we installed inside the sloth. It automatically detects crying and after 40 minutes of producing pink noise, it gently reduces the sound volume and switches into standby mode. If the child starts crying again, sloth automatically detects it and switches on for the next 20 minutes. You can turn the device on and off manually. The device can be operated with just one button. The pink noise filters out environmental noise and its volume can be adjusted manually.Whisbear products were the first humming toys in Poland and received the official approval of Institute of Mother and Child for children with problems with falling asleep. The Institute verifies products for general, health and developmental safety.
Whisbear’s humming toys are your child’s first friends, and there to stay for years. They help parents soothe babies to sleep, so they’re a top choice for layette gifts. We’re certain of the top quality we offer, so Whisbear products come with lifetime warranty. Just register your toy at whisbear.com/en/lifetime-warranty/
- Wash only after removing the pink noise device.
- The Whisbear® requires 3 AAA batteries to operate. For safety precautions the batteries are not included.
3in1 Newborn Accessories – Blanket, ECO Teether, Rattle – Teddy Bear
- Cuddly Blanket Teddy Bear is an accessory that accompanies your baby from the first moments of life – leaving the hospital home, taking its first nap in a cot (or on its parents), walking in a stroller, traveling by car… Many children do not part with their favorite blanket even for several years. Nothing unusual! Our Cuddly Blanket Teddy Bear is associated with pleasant, safe moments. Babies love to cuddle. Of course, it’s best if they can be rocked and cuddled by their parents. Unfortunately, this is not always possible. Therefore, during a nap or rest in bed, the baby can be accompanied by his first cuddly toy – our soft Cuddly Blanket Teddy Bear. It is safe for children’s sensitive skin and, most importantly, it is machine washable. This makes keeping them clean very easy.
- ECO Teether Teddy Bear is a necessary addition to a baby’s layette. It will definitely come in handy during teething. It usually lasts a long time and almost always causes itching and pain. Our teether is a wheel made of hard maple wood, sized to fit the baby’s hands, on which the soft head of the teddy bear is mounted. The child can safely put the toy in his mouth and bite. The appearance of new teeth is always a great joy and a step towards “adulthood”, but also often a series of difficult experiences. Swollen and hypersensitive gums during this period hurt, bother and can cause eating difficulties. How to help your child fight this discomfort without pharmacological support? In many cases, a hard wooden teether will suffice. It effectively massages sensitive areas in the mouth, bringing relief from suffering.
- Rattle Teddy Bear is a dream first toy. In addition to making a nice rattling sound, it can keep your baby occupied for longer. The rattle has a comfortable handle that fits the child’s hands. If your baby is already three months old, he or she will surely find many ways to use this gadget. Rattle is just one form of fun! Biting, throwing, pulling the ears are some of the ideas that come to our minds. Rattle Teddy Bear will certainly find many practical uses in your child’s tiny hands! Let him have unrestricted, free and, above all, safe entertainment with a toy that stimulates the baby’s development.
The inner fabric of Cuddly Blanket Teddy Bear has black and white stripes that support the baby’s sensory development from the first weeks – these are the colors the toddler recognizes first.
The tied knots attract the child’s attention and are eagerly explored by little hands. They also have a practical function – it is easier to attach the Cuddly Blanket to a stroller or bed rails. You can also use them to successfully attach an ECO Teether or Rattle to prevent them from being lost.
The material used in the 3in1 Newborn Accessories absorbs the parent’s scent, which means that the baby will constantly feel your presence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.